- Security - Calling cards purchased in stores are a physical card which can be lost or stolen and while a virtual phone card is safely stored in an on-line account so there is no chance of losing the card. However, there is still a chance of someone else using the card if they have access to the account or have the phone card PIN code.
- Features - Many virtual phone cards come with a full range of features that are not offered with traditional calling cards. Some of these like call history, auto-recharge and speed dial are very useful and make international calling much easier.
- Cost - In many cases virtual phone cards offer lower costs, especially when one considers all of the hidden charges. At least it is much easier to study the fee structure of each phone card on-line so cost of each call is not a mystery.
- Exchange - Many virtual phone card marketers, like Smart Global Call, allow customers to exchange phone cards. They allow a caller to transfer the remaining prepaid amount on one card to another card which the user may prefer.
- Access - Virtual phone card customers have access to their account and phone card information from any location where they can access the INTERNET.
- Guarantee - Most reputable on-line phone card merchants offer a money back guarantee. If a customer is not satisfied they can get a full refund of the unused portion of their calling card or exchange it for another card.
Friday, March 1, 2013
Advantages of Virtual Phone Cards
Virtual phone cards offer several advantages over those purchased in super markets and convenience stores. For one, it is easy to shop and compare features and prices of phone cards on-line before making a purchase. Several websites like Smart Global Call Phone Cards International feature a wide variety of phone cards for every purpose and to meet any budget. There are also several other advantages of using virtual calling cards. Some of these are the following:
Phone cards are convenient to use and offer consumers a great way to save money on long distance calls. Virtual phone cards offer even more convenience since they can be purchased and safely stored on-line. Phone cards are very useful for travelers, students, military personnel or other people who make frequent long distance calls.