- Register the phone numbers that will be used to make calls and start making calls immediately by dialing one of the access numbers; there is no need to dial an account number or PIN code when calling from one of the registered phones. Up to 10 phones can be registered with each account and they can be instantly changed through the Tel3Advantage website or by calling customer service at 800 441 0321.
- Use Speed Dial to save dialing long international phone numbers. The Tel3Advantage speed dial feature can be used to set up to 99 speed dial numbers. Simply assign a two digit number to the phone numbers most frequently called and place an international call by dialing the assigned two digit number. A customer can set-up and change Speed Dial numbers by visiting their on-line account.
- Tel3Advantage offers a free mobile application that can be used to place direct international calls from any cell phone without entering any Access Numbers or PIN codes. Customers can use it to enjoy all the functionality of their Blackberry, iPhone or 400+ other mobile phone models, including dialing from their address book. Cell phone users can now place international calls for pennies and still have all of the convenience and flexibility offered by their cell phone service provider.
Tel3Advantage also has features which make it easier to make multiple calls or to complete calls without redialing access numbers and account codes. Each Tel3Advantage account comes with the following easy calling features:
- To place another call without hanging up: Press ## on the key pad.
- To redial a number without hanging up: Press # on your dial pad.
- If your call does not go through the first time do not hang up. Press ## to disconnect the previous call, and Press *# to redial the same number using a different long distance carrier.