- Phone Card - A caller can use it as a phone card to make cheap international calls from about 50 countries. So a caller can make cheap calls from any kind of phone.
- INTERNET Calling - The same product can be used to make PC calls by down loading an app onto a computer. The app can be used to make cheap PC-to-Phone calls to any location over the INTERNET or it can be used to make Free international calls to other INTERNET phone users.
- Incoming Number - A customer can rent a local number where friends, family or anyone can dial a local number and connect with them anywhere in the world. The number can be forwarded to a mobile or land-line and a fee would be charged for each call or it can be forwarded to a PC and the calls would be free.
- Dial On-Line - Calls can be dialed on-line in order to avoid high outbound fees. An on-line dialer is used to connect two phones anywhere in the world. This can result in significant savings on international calls from some locations.
- Global SMS - LocalPhone can be used to send cheap SMS messages to overseas phones. Customers can send messages using different phone numbers and keep an on-line record of all messages.
LocalPhone offers a Free 5 minute call in order to try their product before making a purchase. Customers can deposit as little as $1 in order to try the service or if it is only needed for a short time. There is no contract or long term service so LocalPhone can be used as needed. Visit LocalPhone and sign-up before January 31st by using coupon code SMARTGLOBAL100 at check-out and get a 100% bonus on your first deposit (up to $5).