Tel3 recently introduced a new international calling plan for small to medium size businesses. Now businesses can save up to 80% on international calls and get top quality service through the Tel3 network like private customers have been doing since 1994. Tel3 currently has more than 100,000 customers in the USA and Canada who primarily use their service to make low cost international calls from home, business or cell phones. This is the first time that Tel3 has offered a calling plan that is specifically designed for business. The Tel3 plan has many features especially designed for business use that differentiates it from other low cost options, including Phone Cards and VoIP. The following is a summary of the significant features included in the TEL3Business Plan.
- Create up to 99 user accounts. These can be employees or departments and can be set-up on- line through an account management system.
- Each user can be set-up with different monthly spending limits.
- Each user has a separate on-line call history with a separate log-in name. Employees or managers can monitor usage in real time.
- Tel3 features 24/7 customer support.
- The Tel3 Business Plan comes with comprehensive usage reports. Usage reports can be run by department or individual for any period of time.
- The Tel3 Business Plan is a prepaid plan but it has a smart charge feature which will automatically recharge the account.
- The Tel3 Business Plan can be used from any phone without switching carriers. It can also be used from cell phones. Cell phone users can use the Tel3 Smart Plug technology which allows them to make direct dial international calls from their cell phone (no access number or PIN).
- The Tel3 Business Plan can be used from the USA or Canada.
- Tel3 offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
- New customers will receive a 20% discount for the first month if they use Promo code 777465 when signing up or by calling 800 441 0321. This promotion is valid for the next 3 months.
- The Tel3 Business Plan does not require a contract or other long term obligation. There is no charge for setting up the service. Simply prepay an amount and use the service for as long as needed.
- Unlike VoIP, an INTERNET connection is not required.
- There are no monthly invoices or other service fees.
If you operate a business that makes a significant number of international phone calls than the Tel3 Business Plan is solution to consider. It offers significant cost savings over other options and also features high call quality along with on-line account management and reporting tools. It does not require any change in existing service or long term obligation so it is definitely worth a try. Please visit Tel3Business for more information including a free white paper on the new Tel3 Business Service.