SunRocket has not yet notified customers of anything. Their website is still working and it seems they are still functioning as normal. However, they have ceased accepting orders and it is only a matter of time before their phone service will completely stop. So what does a former SunRocket customer do? It seems they will need to forget the money they spent on their SunRocket VoIP service and find a new VoIP provider? That is, if they still want to rely on VoIP.
Many companies are lining up with special offers for former SunRocket customers. One such company is Zingotel, they are offering the following.
- One Month of Free Service
- Unlimited Calls in the USA and Canada
- A Local Number in any North American City.
- Free Linksys 2100 VoIP Adapter
- All Features: Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Forwarding, 3 Way Calling and more.
- Transfer of your existing number is possible in 46 States.
- Free Shipping or $10 off any service package through July 31, 2007.
Use coupon code: zingo1007. Visit Zingotel to sign up.
Zingotel has been around a while and offers unlimited calling in the USA and Canada for only $19.95 per month. We will likely change to Zingotel and avoid other prepaid options for now.